Add:No.639, Binkang Rd, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Stock code: 002214 Securities abbreviation: Dali Technology Announcement No.: 2017-012
Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.
Announcement of the Notice of Holding the 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
The company and its directors, supervisors and senior management personnel guarantee that the contents of the announcement are true, accurate and complete, and bear responsibility for false records, misleading statements or major omissions in the announcement.
According to the resolution of the 14th meeting of the fourth board of directors of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”), the company decided to hold the company's 2016 annual general meeting of shareholders on April 21, 2017. The relevant matters of the meeting are as follows:
First, the basic situation of the meeting
1. Convener of the meeting: the board of directors of the company
2. Meeting time:
On-site meeting time: 14:00, Friday, April 21, 2017
Online voting time: April 20, 2017 - April 21, 2017
The specific time for online voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system is: April 21, 2017, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, 13:00 to 15:00 pm;
The specific time for voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Internet voting system is: any time during the period from 15:00 on April 20, 2017 to 15:00 on April 21, 2017.
3. Meeting mode: This meeting adopts a combination of on-site voting and online voting. The shareholders of the company shall choose one of the methods of on-site voting and online voting. If the same voting right has a repeated voting, the result of the first voting shall prevail.
4. Equity registration date: April 14, 2017 (Friday)
5. Meeting attendees:
(1) All shareholders of the Company or their entrusted agents registered with China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Branch as of the closing date of the equity registration date (Friday) on April 14, 2017 (see the attachment for the power of attorney) ;
(2) Directors, supervisors and senior management personnel of the company;
(3) Lawyers employed by the company.
6. On-site meeting venue: Meeting Room No. 1, No. 639, Binkang Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou.
2. Matters considered at the meeting:
1. Review the “Work Report of the Board of Directors of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. 2016”;
2. Review the “Work Report of the 2016 Supervisory Committee of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.”;
3. Review the “2016 Financial Statements of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.”;
4. Review “Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. 2016 Annual Report” and “Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. 2015 Annual Report Summary”;
5. Review the “2016 Profit Distribution Proposal of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.”;
6. Review the “Special Report on the Deposit and Use of Funds Raised by Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. in 2016”;
7. Review the “Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. Proposal on 2017 Credit Authorization Matters”;
8. To consider the “Proposal of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. on Renewing the Appointment of Tianjian Certified Public Accountants as an Auditing Organization”;
9. Review the Profit Distribution Policy and the Shareholders' Return Plan for the Next Three Years (2017-2019);
The meeting will also hear the "2016 Annual Report of Independent Director of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.".
Third, the method of registration of the on-site meeting of the shareholders meeting
1. Registration time: 9:00-11:30 am, April 20, 2017, 13:00-16:00, pm (the letter is subject to the postmark)
2. Registration place: Company Securities Department, No. 639, Binkang Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou
3. The legal person shareholder holds a copy of the business license (with official seal), shareholder account card, shareholding list, legal representative certificate, legal person power of attorney and attendee ID card registration.
The natural person shareholder shall register with his/her ID card, shareholder account card and shareholding list; the entrusted agent shall hold his/her ID card, power of attorney (attachment), trustee's shareholder account card and trustee's shareholding list;
Foreign shareholders can register by fax or letter. The original documents mentioned above should be carried at the meeting for inspection.
Fourth, the specific process of participating in online voting
At this general meeting, the company will provide a voting platform in the form of a network to all shareholders. Shareholders can participate in online voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange system or the Internet voting system (http://wltp.cninfo.com.cn). The specific operational procedures are shown in Annex 1.
V. Other matters
1. Contact: Bao Liqing
2. Contact number: 0571-86695649
3. Fax number: 0571-86695649
4, half a day of the meeting, attending shareholders' expenses
5. During the online voting period, if the voting system is affected by a sudden major event, the progress of this meeting will be notified separately.
Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.
Board of Directors
March 25, 2017
Specific operational procedures for participating in online voting
First, the procedure of online voting
1. Voting code: 362214.
2. Voting for short: "Dali voting."
3. The time for the online voting of this general meeting of shareholders through the trading system is 9:30-11:30 am, 13:00-15:00, on April 21, 2017;
4. Proposal setting and opinion vote
(1) Motion setting
(2) Fill in the voting opinions or the number of votes
For non-cumulative voting proposals, fill in the voting opinions, agree, disagree, and abstain;
(3) Shareholders voting on the general proposal shall be deemed to express the same opinion on all other proposals except the cumulative voting proposal.
In the case of a shareholder who repeatedly votes on the general motion and the resolution in the same motion, the first valid vote shall prevail. If a shareholder first votes on the resolution and then votes on the general proposal, the voting opinion of the voted resolution will prevail. Other non-voting resolutions shall be subject to the voting on the general proposal; If a vote is taken and a vote is taken on the resolution, the voting opinion of the general proposal shall prevail.
2. Procedure for voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system
1. Voting time: The trading hours of April 21, 2017, 9:30-11:30 and 13:00-15:00.
2. Shareholders can log in to the trading company of the securities company to vote through the trading system.
Second, the voting procedure through the Internet voting system
1. The specific time for voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Internet voting system is: any time during the period from 15:00 on April 20, 2017 to 15:00 on April 21, 2017.
1. Shareholders to conduct online voting through the Internet voting system, in accordance with the "Shenzhen Stock Exchange Investor Network Service Identity Certification Business Guide (revised in April 2016)" for identity authentication, obtain "Shenzhen Stock Exchange Digital Certificate" or "deep-crossing Investor Service Password". The specific identity authentication process can be found in the rules and guidelines section of the Internet voting system http://wltp.cninfo.com.cn.
2. According to the obtained service password or digital certificate, the shareholders can log in at http://wltp.cninfo.com.cn through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Internet voting system within the specified time.
I hereby entrust Mr. (Ms.) to represent the unit (I) at the 2011 Annual General Meeting of Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd. and exercise voting rights on his behalf.
Principal name (name):
Client's shareholder account number: The number of shares held by the client:
Client registration number (ID number):
Trustee Name: Trustee ID Number:
Authorization scope: Please ask the client to choose the motion to vote on the authorized trustee, and put a “√” in the corresponding voting opinion.
Date of commission: Year Month Day
1. The number of shares held is the number of shares of the agent registered in the name of the shareholder and intends to authorize the shareholder. If the number is not filled, it is deemed to represent the unit or natural person shares registered in the name of the shareholder.
2. If the power of attorney is a legal person shareholder, it must be signed or stamped by the legal representative or the written authorizer of the legal entity and affixed with the official seal of the unit.
3. If there is an interim proposal at the general meeting of shareholders, the entrusted person has the right to vote on the provisional proposal of the general meeting of shareholders by way of voting (in favor, against, abstaining).