1. There is no distributor in my country. How can I purchase?
If you are a company, please send us your details to discuss possible purchase as a reseller.
2. Can you send me a brochure?
You can find all our products online. A pdf brochure is downloadable here.
3. Does a thermal imager emit anything and is this radiation dangerous?
Thermal imagers are absolutely safe because the unit itself does not emit anything but only receives and analyses the incoming signal.
4. Can I use a thermal imager to see through glass?
No, there are no thermal imagers able to look through glass because glass does not let infrared radiation within 8–14 ɥm pass.
5. How do I send my device for repair?
Please contact the customer service to arrange return for repair.
We are IRtech, originated from DALI，a global brand focused on professional thermal imaging products.
A powerful line of defense for urban governance
The new DALI-IRtech electrical substation inspection Robot model is equipped with a PTZ camera consisting of one thermal measuring camera and one high-resolution optical range camera. The robot is able to automatically move along a pre-programmed route, stop near electrical and other equipment subject to thermography, and aim a PTZ camera at it.